Out of State Students Complaint Process

NHCC aims to resolve student complaints in an expeditious, fair, and amicable manner. Students residing outside of Minnesota while attending NHCC should refer to the the college's complaints and grievances policies and procedures. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your state. The Student Grievance Contact Information Sheet provides phone numbers, emails, and/or links to individual state education agencies.

North Hennepin Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.