The Student Support Services (SSS) and Student Support Services/STEM/Health Careers programs offer the following free services to TRIO-eligible NHCC students:
- Personalized academic advising for degree planning, career exploration, strategies for improving grades, help with the financial aid process, transfer and finding connections to resources
- Regular weekly one-on-one sessions with professional math, science, writing, and study skills tutors
- Workshops throughout the year such as scholarship and study abroad preparation, writing, science, math, and career exploration
- Guided tours to four-year colleges and universities, and career exploration field trips
- Cultural events, educational tours, recognition celebrations and other original events
Enrollment is limited to 350 students per year. We are now accepting applications for the Summer/Fall 2017. Click HERE to download a copy of the application. Complete the application and return it to the TRIO office located on the 2nd floor of the Campus Center, room 227.
In the meantime: