The Student Support Services (SSS) and Student Support Services/STEM/Health Careers programs offer the following free services to TRIO-eligible NHCC students:
- Personalized academic advising for degree planning, career exploration, strategies for improving grades, help with the financial aid process, transfer and finding connections to resources
- Regular weekly one-on-one sessions with professional math, science, writing, and study skills tutors
- Workshops throughout the year such as scholarship and study abroad preparation, writing, science, math, and career exploration
- Guided tours to four-year colleges and universities, and career exploration field trips
- Cultural events, educational tours, recognition celebrations and other original events
Enrollment is limited to 350 students per year. We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2017 beginning May 1, 2017.
In the meantime: