The Bookstore is your source for all course materials. A copy of your current class schedule and NHCC Student ID is needed to purchase textbooks in the Bookstore. In addition to textbooks, we also provide:
- School and art supplies
- Metro Transit Bus Passes (NHCC student ID and current course schedule are required)
- NHCC clothing, gifts, and snacks
The Online Bookstore lists required and recommended textbooks and costs. Textbooks can be purchased online with in-store pick-up or shipping available.
Online Bookstore Purchase Conditions:
Book sales for each semester begin three weeks prior to the start of that semester.
- Financial aid charging dates are listed on the college calendar.
- Textbook information, pricing and availability is subject to change.
For in-store pick-up orders, allow two business days.
For shipped orders, allow seven business days.
Course and section number information is necessary to determine the correct materials.
Online purchases require payment by credit card (Discover, MasterCard or Visa).
PSEO, Alliss Grant, VA and Third party students cannot charge purchases online.
Bookstore Dates and Deadlines
Sell Your Books for Cash
Sell your unwanted textbooks during Book Buy Back for up to 50% of the current retail market value. At the end of each term, the Bookstore hosts a Book Buy Back event. Most, but not all, textbooks are eligible to be sold during the Book Buy Back event.
Software and Other Purchases
- Technology eSTORE allows students, faculty or NHCC staff to purchase software, hardware and computer accessories at an educational discount price.
- e-Academy offers Microsoft Professional software at a discounted student price.