Visit North Hennepin for an overview of available programs, admissions steps, and a tour of campus. Come for an information session or call 763-424-0724 to schedule a personal appointment.
Our address is 7411 85th Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445.
Admissions FastTrack for Spring 2017
Need to complete all of your admissions steps at one time? Attend FastTrack to apply for admissions, complete your FAFSA or MN Dream Act application, take placement tests, attend orientation and register for classes!
- Wednesday, December 14
- Check-in starts at 2:30pm; event ends at 7:00pm
- You can apply for admission, financial aid, or the MN Dream Act at any time during the event. You will need to apply for admission before testing, attending orientation, or registering for courses.
- Testing sessions will begin at 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00pm. Please give yourself enough time to check-in before your test.
- Orientation sessions will begin at 4:00 and 5:30pm. You can complete orientation after testing or receiving a testing waiver.
- Please arrive no later than 3:30pm if you intend to complete all steps (including registration) at FastTrack.
- RSVP for FastTrack online for a faster check-in
NHCC is also waiving application fees for students who apply at Admissions FastTrack!
Information Sessions & Tour (1 hour)
Check in at the Educational Services Building
- Monday: 10:00am
- Tuesday: 5:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am
Group Visit Requests
NHCC welcomes groups to campus for information sessions and tours. If you would like to bring a group to campus, please complete the following two forms for your visit.
NHCC is coming to you...
North Hennepin connects with our local community at these events.