NHCC is a certified Pearson Vue testing site for the GED program. Preparation for the GED test is available at:
- Osseo School District Adult Learning Center: 763-566-5452
- Brooklyn Center Community Corner: 763-561-2481
- Other resources are available at:
To register, create a GED account, schedule your test, pay, and get your test results, go to: www.GED.com. Testing occurs at the NHCC Testing Center.
- During the check-in process, all possessions are locked in a secure cabinet according to Pearson Vue and GED Testing Service policies. Bring only photo identification and essential items with you.
There are four batteries of tests in the GED series. The minimum passing score of at least 150 on each test and a total score of 600.
- Reasoning through Language Arts
- Mathematics Reasoning
- Social Studies
Additional information about the GED program is available through the Minnesota Department of Education website, by calling 651-582-8445 or at www.gedtestingservice.com.