Access Services (A.S.) is dedicated to ensuring equal access to the College for students with physical, learning, psychiatric, and other documented disabilities. The role of Access Services is to:
- Ensure that otherwise qualified students with disabilities have equal access.
- Obtain and maintain disability-related documents. Certify eligibility for A.S. services.
- Determine reasonable accommodations.
- Develop plans for the provision of such accommodations.
- Support and encourage student success and student responsibility.
- Resolve disability-related student concerns, complaints or grievances.
- Refer students with disabilities to other appropriate resources as needed.
- Arrange services based on students' individual disability needs.
Requesting A.S. Services
Students requiring accommodation due to a disability need to apply for services through the Access Services Office. During the application process, please be prepared to discuss your disability and its impact, required documentation, possible accommodations, and policies and procedures for receiving disability services. Any information shared is considered private information under state and federal law.