Summer session dates
Jump-start your college career or complete your graduation requirements during summer. NHCC offers three summer sessions starting May 22, June 12, and July 3.
Need a class to transfer back to your school?
If you need a course that requires a pre-requisite that you have completed at your home institution, follow these steps for application to NHCC.
- Complete an online application as a non-degree seeking student, and pay the $20 application fee.
- Look for an acceptance email within 24 hours of submission.
- Upon acceptance, submit this form with your unofficial transcript in person to the Records & Registration Office (ES 70) or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a full-time schedule?
We've simplified the process to help you build a full-time schedule for summer. Click here to view course options. Please note this course listing is for planning purposes only, and does not guarantee course availability. Click here to check course availability and register.
We've expanded options for testing and orientation
- Testing will be administered once a month at 5pm on April 11, May 9, June 6, and July 11.
- More orientation options have been added for summer students. Click here to learn more.
Check out the new courses
- EXSC 2300 - Concepts of Group Fitness and Instruction. This course is designed to provide theoretical knowledge and practical skills in group fitness instruction, as well as preparation for a national certification exam in group fitness instruction.
- EAP - English Language for Academic Purposes (formerly ESOL). EAP is a commonly used acronym at colleges and universities in the United States. The courses and course descriptions will all stay the same but EAP will replace ESOL.