Join the College Prep Program today for free!
College Prep at NHCC offers free, flexible, online college preparation courses designed to strengthen academic and computer skills and help you prepare for college-level work.
With College Prep you will:
- Receive one-on-one instructor feedback
- Learn valuable study strategies
- Strengthen reading, writing, and math skills
- Be able to complete College Prep courses on-campus and/or remotely (online)
How can you get started in College Prep?
- Contact College Prep at 763-488-0445 to receive information
- Review the expectations and eligibility for College Prep students
- Sign up for a College Prep orientation (different than college orientation)
- Complete an NHCC application to start College Prep courses
- Students must be 18 years of age or older.
- Current high school students are not eligible to participate.
- Students may not be enrolled in another ABE program
- Student must have a GED or high school diploma.
- ACCUPLACER scores must be above ABE level
- Students not enrolled in NHCC courses must have a 7+ score on the D TABE Reading test
- Current NHCC students may co-enroll in college courses and College Prep, as long as they are registered for less than 10 college credits.
- Current NHCC students may co-enroll with a score less than 7 on the D TABE Reading test
College Prep is a joint venture between NHCC and Osseo Adult Basic Education (ABE).